Students new to Cleveland City Schools wishing to enroll should call the school for which they are zoned and make an appointment to register. If you have any questions regarding which school zone that you live in, call the CCS Transportation Office at 472-9576 and a staff member will be glad to help. Parents will need to bring the following information with them to complete their registration:
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration.
- A complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time. This applies to Kindergarten, First Grade, and other students for whom there is no health record. (Note: to attend Kindergarten the child must be 5 years old by September 30 of the year in which they wish to enroll)
- Tennessee Child Health Record (for students moving from out of state) this can be obtained from the Bradley County Health Department or from your personal physician.
- A copy of the child’s Social Security Card
- Proof of Residence
- Name and address of the previous school attended
- Any school records indicating grade placement.