Summer hours 8-4 Monday – Thursday
TDC’s office will be closed:
June 19-23, July 3rd-7th, July 10-14th
Attendance of Cross Zone and Tuition Students
August 2, 2017
Returning students: 9:00 Fill out registration packet.
9:20 Orientation will begin promptly at 9:20. Anyone arriving after 9:20 will be asked to schedule an appointment.
New Students: 1:00 fill our registration packet.
1:20 Orientation will begin promptly at 1:20. Anyone arriving after 1:20 will be asked to schedule an appointment.
To make a positive difference in the lives of our students.
Credit Recovery Program
- Students in grades 9-10 will be referred on an individual basis based on academics and will be permitted to transfer to CHS upon recovering the necessary credits needed toward graduation.
- Juniors and Seniors will be referred on an individual basis based on academics and will be required to complete their education at the Denning Center.
The Denning Center also Houses Cleveland City Schools
- Prevent teens from being placed in or remanded to State custody
- Create an atmosphere that develops a sense of self-esteem, competency, accomplishment, and social approval
- Provide a lower pupil/teacher ratio than in the traditional educational setting
- Promote a balance between career preparation and academic requirements through a multi-cultural educational experience
- Prepare students with relevant real life and career skills
- Provide a safe and positive learning environment
- Provide support services for students and parents including individual and group counseling, parent and family counseling, and consultative services
- Secure parental and community involvement in the school’s programs
The Denning Center of Technology & Careers’ program builds collaboration among educational systems, human service agencies and community members to connect and create support services around the “at-risk” student.
Denning Center of Technology & Careers increases the graduation rate and insures that all students are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to function in a global society.