The kindergarten enrollment period for 2020-2021 school year is scheduled for
- Saturday, March 30, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
All incoming kindergarten students attending a school in Cleveland City for the 2020-2021 school year, and parents of these students, need to come to Raider Arena located at Cleveland High School, 850 Raider Drive on either one of the registration dates above. To be eligible for kindergarten in 2020-2021, your child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
Save time and skip an entire station by completing the online portion of Kindergarten Enrollment BEFORE you attend the March 28th event. For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.Use the links below to begin:
For the March 28th event, you will need:
You will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card or Number
- Proof of Address
- Immunization Record on a TN Certificate of Immunization
- Updated Physical
- Kindergarten Parent Information
- Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
- 2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Requirements