Cleveland City Schools Grant Review Procedure
- Contact Kelly Kiser (AOB 472-9571) to inform of the intent to write a grant proposal
- An initial review of the grant will be conducted to confirm how the proposal strengthens the system strategic plan and the individual school improvement plan
- A designated AOB Supervisor will provide assistance to the grant writer and coordinate obtaining the required signatures
- The grant writer will make a copy of the completed grant and send to the designated AOB supervisor
- The designated AOB Supervisor will send the final grant copy to Kelly Kiser.
Allied Arts – Arts in Education Grant
The Arts in Education Teacher Grant is sponsored by the Allied Arts Council of the Cleveland/Bradley Chamber of Commerce. Monies for the grants are raised each year through Chairees Jubilee, a fund raiser that supports the arts for our community. The grant is for K-12 teachers or organizations who offer programs for K-12 students in the Cleveland/Bradley County school systems. The grant is $500 and must be for a quality art project or program for the classroom or school. Please read the grant, especially the guideline page, before writing. This is a wonderful way to add art back to your classroom, and we hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity.