The mission of Cleveland Middle School is to provide students a diverse, well-rounded education that meets and exceeds state standards and promotes self-discipline.
- Learning: We believe all students are capable of learning with teacher, parent, and community involvement being essential elements to student learning.
- Assessment: We believe formative and summative assessments should be used to make research-based, data-driven decisions.
- Decision Making: We believe responsible decisions are the result of a collaborative effort between the school, the students, the parents, and the community.
- Policy: We believe sound policies and procedures are essential for the school to operate in a safe, cohesive, and effective manner.
- Instruction: We believe that in order to address all learning styles a variety of instructional techniques and activities should be utilized to identify and maximize student potential.