So They're Sending Me to PD, Now What?

  • 1.  Complete a Travel Absence Request Form (link is located to the right)

    2.  Route the completed form to your principal or direct supervisor

    3.  Wait for approval

    4.  Book travel arrangements and register for conference once approval has been received.  

    5.  Attend your professional development

    6.  Immediately upon return complete a Travel Reimbursement Form 

    **Failure to complete steps in the proper order may result in you not being reimbursed.**

  • Office of Professional Development –  472-9571

    Dr. Joel Barnes, Supervisor of Secondary Curriculum and Federal Projects (ext. 2019)

    Rhonda Weeks, Technology, Attendance and Professional Development Administrative Assistant (ext. 2000)

Upcoming Course Offerings

  • There are no upcoming events to display.

View Calendar