Doors open at 7:45 am for Breakfast in the classroom. School begins 8:15-3:15 pm
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- All car riders should be dropped off at the front entrance each morning. Due to COVID-19, temperatures will be taken. Temperatures 100.4 or over will not be allowed to enter the building and must be taking home. General guidelines from our school nurse will be given.
- The building will open at 7:45 AM for students.
- All students receive breakfast and lunch free of charge!
- Breakfast will be served from 7:45 AM - 8:15 AM.in the classroom.
- It is important that students are in their class and ready to begin at 8:15 AM. Students not in their room at this time are considered tardy.
- Students arriving after 8:15 AM must be signed in by an adult. Due to COVID-19, please call the school to let the office know that you are out front. 423-479-5121
- All students must be picked up from school by 3:30 PM each day.
- Walkers are dismissed each day at 3:15 to the front of the building.
Cleveland City Schools: Our mission is to educate and equip students with the academic, social, and emotional skills necessary to be successful and productive.
Blythe-Bower is committed to creating successful and productive citizens by providing academic, social, and emotional skills through engaging instruction.