The kindergarten enrollment period for 2020-2021 school year that was scheduled for
- Saturday, March 28, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. has been POSTPONED to a later date. The date will be announced after students return to school.
All incoming kindergarten students attending a school in Cleveland City for the 2020-2021 school year, and parents of these students, need to come to Raider Arena located at 850 Raider Drive on the day of registration. To be eligible for kindergarten in 2020-2021 your child must be five (5) years of age on or before August 15, 2020.
Save time and skip an entire station by completing the online portion of Kindergarten Enrollment BEFORE you attend the event. For assistance, email email@example.com.Use the links below to begin:
For the event, you will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card or Number
- Proof of Address
- Immunization Record on a TN Certificate of Immunization
- Updated Physical
- Kindergarten Parent Information
- Kindergarten Immunization Requirements
- 2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration Requirements