Para el español, haz clic en "Translate" en la esquina superior izquierda.
7:40 AM - 3:30 PM
8:15 AM - 3:45 PM
- After School University (ASU) - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- All car riders should be dropped off at the front entrance each morning.
- The building will open at 7:40 AM for students.
- All students receive breakfast and lunch free of charge!
- Breakfast will be served from 7:40 AM - 8:15 AM.
- It is important that students are in their class and ready to begin at 8:30 AM. Students not in their room at this time are considered tardy.
- Students arriving after 8:30 AM must be signed in at the front office by an adult.
- All students must be picked up from school by 3:45 PM each day.
- Walkers are dismissed each day at 3:45 from the east side of the building beside the music room.
Cleveland City Schools: Our mission is to educate and equip students with the academic, social, and emotional skills necessary to be successful and productive.
Blythe-Bower Elementary School is committed to providing a safe environment in which all students develop skills to become caring, respectful, and productive citizens.