Enrollment and Registration Resources
New and Returning Students - Welcome!
Welcome to Cleveland City Schools! For help enrolling, please call your school's phone number located near the bottom of the page.
- New Students (did not finish 2017/18 in CCS):
- NOTE: Do NOT use this form to transfer between CCS Elementary Schools.
- Step 1: If needed, contact the individual school to verify correct zoning (School Zone Map)
- Step 2: Complete the PowerSchool Online Enrollment Form for NEW STUDENTS
- You will be required to create a new account and then fill out a form for each of your students
- You may upload required documentation online OR you can bring it in person to the school(s)
- NOTE: If you are applying to be a new tuition student at Cleveland Middle School, you will need to pay a $200 deposit HERE
- Click this item:
- Continue as a guest and complete the payment information
- Fees charged by the online vendor are non-refundable
- Step 3: The school will contact you with further instructions
- Returning Students: (Closed for 2018/19 School Year)
- Mid Year Changes: (Online Coming 2019/20)
- Please contact the individual school(s) for changes until the online form is available
Students wishing to withdraw should contact their individual school for more information. Withdrawal and Intent to Homeschool forms are located at the bottom of this page.
School Contact Information
- Arnold Elementary: (423) 472-2241
- Blythe-Bower Elementary: (423) 479-5121
- Mayfield Elementary: (423) 472-4541
- Stuart Elementary: (423) 476-8246
- Ross Elementary (Grades 3-5): (423) 479-7274
- Yates Primary (Grades K-2): (423) 479-1723
- Cleveland Middle School: (423) 479-9641
- Cleveland High School: (423) 478-1113